Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a sissy bar bag for my C50T. I would like to mount on the back of the passanger seat back rest while sitting on the pillion. This way I can use it as a back rest for long travels.

I just did a search and found too many to count (Saddleman, Nelson, Kuryakyn, Tourmaster, etc.) Does anyone have a good setup with pictures that they can recommend? I'm looking for something that will hold 2 or 3 days worth of cloths. I'm willing to spend a max of $140.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Nightrage said:
I'm looking for a sissy bar bag for my C50T. I would like to mount on the back of the passanger seat back rest while sitting on the pillion. This way I can use it as a back rest for long travels.

I just did a search and found too many to count (Saddleman, Nelson, Kuryakyn, Tourmaster, etc.) Does anyone have a good setup with pictures that they can recommend? I'm looking for something that will hold 2 or 3 days worth of cloths. I'm willing to spend a max of $140.
I've got a Saddlemen bag for sale in the swap meet section. Top quality bag too.
Here's a link -- http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?t=69829&highlight=
Larry

·
Registered
296 Posts
Try newenough.com. I just got my Nelson-Rigg CTB-600, and I am impressed with it. They have alot of sissy bar bags, and give good photos and reviews of the bags.

I was also impressed with the shipping/handling. from order to delivery was 4 days, via fed-ex ground (free) but it was only going from Texas to Colorado.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was browsing in Wal-Mart last Saturday and saw that they have a pretty good sized "motorcycle backpack" for $29.00. Looked pretty good to me, for the price anyway. I am going on my first trip in June up to J&P Cycles open house and might take a chance on this bag. I figure if it turns out to be junk, I can buy an expensive one up at J&P for the trip home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts