Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So earlier this week I completed the paperwork on a new to me 05 C-90 it's scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday next week, the 06 C-50-C will now become exclusively the wife's and this will be mine. here's a few pics from a photo gallery put together by the dealer.

link to the photo gallery from the dealer

2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow, custom paint with skulls, air in the armpits, and loud pipes. Congrats!

·
Pearly Gates Chapter
4,789 Posts
The Best of luck

Congrats on the new skull sled. Looking good. Nothing for you to do but ride.....Enjoy. D

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Looks great! Enjoy the ride and try not to leave the wife behind. Tough choice now, let her lead so you don't leave her behind or let her follow and try to keep it at her speed...

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
educate yourself about the stator issues,,,very common...usually happens between 15k-30k miles...not a major repair, less than $300 and cheaper of course if you can replace the part yourself...great bike...on my second one...won't win any races if powers your bag but will get you where you need to be and comfortably on the open road. Good site listed above.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Oooohhh!!! Thats a beauty. And such low mileage. You will really enjoy that one.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Looks great! Enjoy the ride and try not to leave the wife behind. Tough choice now, let her lead so you don't leave her behind or let her follow and try to keep it at her speed...
Hey Jim we've been riding together and group riding side by side for quite a while now so we've got that figured out, when we go individually we both opted for the C 50 but when we go together I've been riding her starter bike the GZ 250 so I look like a big old ape on a bicycle:bigoops: so now I have a bike that fits my body better.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, I'm really looking forward to getting some time on it next weekend, it's coming with temporary plates so I get to ride a little bit before the snow flies.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Whoa, that's quite a bike. Congrats on the new ride. I love my C90 and I bet you will love it too.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
That's a nice bike. We came close to buying it a couple of weeks ago but we decided it would take too much remodeling to turn it into a dresser style for Vickey. Paint is very nice and it sounded good to.
Are you really in Chicago? If so how you getting it home? Welcome to stop in at Grand lake for a 'tea' if you come this way.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.