Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Village Idiot
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on my way back from Michigan yesterday morning. I pulled into a Speedway off of 75 in Sidney OH and there was a black and chrome C50 with white walls getting filled up. White haired gentleman was at the helm, but I didn't get a chance to talk and ask him if he was a member here.

It was an awesome day for riding, even though the super slab was quite boring. Lots of riders out there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I was on my way back from Michigan yesterday morning. I pulled into a Speedway off of 75 in Sidney OH and there was a black and chrome C50 with white walls getting filled up. White haired gentleman was at the helm, but I didn't get a chance to talk and ask him if he was a member here.

It was an awesome day for riding, even though the super slab was quite boring. Lots of riders out there.
Dayton ohio here

·
Registered
214 Posts

Middletown/Franklin checking in !

·
The Village Idiot
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys-

Glad to have you aboard! I was off of 63 in Monroe, but moved a little south into the Fairfield Township area right across from Bridgewater.

I'm pretty sick of this weather....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts