Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
so finally I'm able to post some pictures of my bike and so far this is what I have on it: hard bags with flashing running lights and trunk, stebell horn which I really like so I'm never going back to stock horns, amber fog lights, white headlight with just a little hint of blue in it, highway bars and windshield for what I have no clue about what brand they are, home made lowers for about $40.00 home made wind deflectors attached to highway bars for another $30.00 approx. sound system just for show and red stripes of course. I hope you will like it, if not let me know.:crying:
[/URL][/IMG]
Tried to upload five pictures but for some reason it just let me do one. Any clues ?

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Really nice!!

What year and what make of trunk and hard bags do you have?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the '03 anniversary edition and the bags are Mutazu MU they are pretty good except for the lights; they are not really red more like pinkish and some of the LED'S went out after a couple weeks of use so now I'm using the original lenses but with different better LEDs. that I found on eBay.
Same brand for the trunk.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Maybe I'm cheap because I wasn't willing to pay the body shop around $500.00 for the painting of the bags, trunk and neck covers so I decided to do it myself for about $ 70.00 and being honest the job looks pretty decent. Even my wife likes it. Ja ja

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice. The red accent stripes on the white is simple and classy. Your passenger is travelling in comfort with the backrest and foot pads. Well done.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Really nice job! I really like the painted neck cover too. I am slowly becoming a bigger fan of white bikes.
I am looking forward to seeing more pictures.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm doing it from the website, it would not let me do it the first four or five tries a message was always showing telling me that I wasn't logged in even when I was or that I didn't have sufficient permission after that I was able to post only one picture, the others are showing a broken image of a picture only and I'm clueless about it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Exceptional - looking very fine!

·
Registered
491 Posts
What did you use to make the Highway bar deflectors?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts