Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
********** Official "Garage Sale" item to benefit fletch24990 *******

Ok, here's my contribution to the garage sale to benefit fletch. You can find out what this is all about here:

http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?p=1057308#1057308

This is an auction that will end at midnight (EST) May 8th. Scroll down to find the highest bid. Bids will be honored in order posted here (no PM bids please). No minimum bid. I'll figure out where the payment will go this week...either to Mightydog or right to Fletch. I'll pick up shipping.

This is the Show Chrome light bar with 4 1/2" lights that retails for over $300. It has about 8000 miles on it, so it isn't perfect. There are some light scratches in the chrome, nothing all the way through. It comes with the adapters to use the stock turn signals. The mounting bracket has been ground out a little on one side to clear the Memphis Shades windshield hardware. This is a heavy duty light bar and served me very well, but I decided to go with some mini bullet lights down by the tire.

Anyway, let the bidding begin!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! We're off to a good start!

·
Registered
534 Posts
$126.00 :blackeye:

·
Registered
534 Posts
$ 135.01 :biglaugh:

Dang Mort....you must've been sitting right on top of this thread.

I guess I was too... :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Let me go through the cushions on my couch and get some more change...

Woo Hoo!

$136.13

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
WOW!

Phil that is SO NICE!!!!!!!

Oh my. I'm gonna have a hard time staying out.

I think we should have more auctions around here, just to watch bobo and mort bid against each other. that's a hoot in itself! :D

you go guys!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts