Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that he back turn signal lights are off, except when I activate the turn signal, and then they blink like they should. Is this the correct behavior? The front turn lights are always on.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I've noticed that he back turn signal lights are off, except when I activate the turn signal, and then they blink like they should. Is this the correct behavior? The front turn lights are always on.

Thanks in advance.
It is normal. The front are running and signal lights. The rear is signal only.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Normal. I like a little more light in the back for visibility, even during the day. I've added some red LED light strips that come on with my brake lights. I also have a device which flashes the brake lights 3-4 times then goes solid. I would also like to add some more running lights for night time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
the rear have to be red to be used as run lights
That might be true in your state, but not here in Los Angeles.... amber is fine, here. It varies from state to state. Another example of unity in our "union". As a matter of fact, I LOVED my Kisan signal canceller that provided rear running lights with the (unlit unless for turns only) OEM ones, 'cause he insisted I go back to stock. Now I am very paranoid 'bout getting creamed in the rear. I'm not stupid but intimidated and let him do it. At 78 y.o., I'm now known as He-Who-Always-Fergits-To-Cancel-Turn-Signals. (wah)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts