Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,227 Posts
If you guys change your mind I understand. You can always go somewhere local and have a much better meal. Personally that's what I would do. :wink2:

Mom's not doing real well so that makes days iffy as well.

·
Administrator
16,247 Posts
Very foggy up here. Ride safe and have fun.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It was great seeing Ed, Ken, and Dennis. Thanks for coming guys. It was a beautiful day for a ride!
l
Yes, it great to see everyone. Hope you have fun tonight.

Ed - Took Milford Rd to 209. Great road...thanks for the recommendation!

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
I'm glad you tried that way. Is construction done? great to see old friends. would like to see some younger ones, tho, j/k. It started to rain right after I got home, took the long way thru NJ. Where's LU?

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Dennis will probably get home around midnite.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
just got in...don't like riding in the dark...timed it perfect...thanx ken for putting this together and to beez and ed for the great company...was a great day to ride..started the day off wearing the heated gloves, finished wearing the 3/4 cutoffs...glad to see everyone got home safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
just got in...don't like riding in the dark...timed it perfect...thanx ken for putting this together and to beez and ed for the great company...was a great day to ride..started the day off wearing the heated gloves, finished wearing the 3/4 cutoffs...glad to see everyone got home safe.
Can we ever plan this ride/meet/lunch/horse grabbing shindig when there's nice weather???
Even SweetLu will show up!!!
Calling out May 2nd?? Farmers Almanac says Sunny and dry!! Thoughts?? 0623181413b.jpg

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
can do the following weekend or just Saturday the 9th as sunday the 10th I believe is mothers day...the following weekend is the Mayfest in Vermont...which for the most part really shouldn't come into play as I don't think anyone going to the mayfest other than Ed usually goes to the shoo fly pie lunch meets anyway...but plan whatever works for the group.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts