Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
As of now, Saturday looks like the better day, with a good chance for rain on Sunday.

Is there still interest in meeting up if we move it to Saturday?

·
Administrator
16,247 Posts
I'm out for either day. Plans we had for last weekend got pushed to this weekend. Dammit!!!!

·
Super Moderator
56,227 Posts
It's a pretty long drive in cold weather. Tomorrow will be my 2nd trip this week to Enfield and even in a van it's a drag.
If you come I don't think anyone made plans for me.

·
Administrator
16,247 Posts
Enfield again....darn, can't do lunch tomorrow.

Once a month I cook burgers and dogs for all the employees to show them appreciation for all they do. They relax for an hour, intermingle, play Cornhole, listen to music, etc...

Tomorrow is that day.

·
Super Moderator
56,227 Posts
The other day was a 12-hour day for me and tomorrow will be longer with what I need to do at the job site so I probably wouldn't have been able to meet you anyway.

·
Super Moderator
56,227 Posts
I may have a short job on Saturday morning by New York City but if you guys do decide to come I'll probably be able to be there when you get there

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Okay...Saturday it is.

Dennis - Could you contact Lee?

Also, could an Admin/Mod change the thread title to reflect the date change? (I don't think I can do it, can I?)

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
Okay...Saturday it is.

Dennis - Could you contact Lee?

Also, could an Admin/Mod change the thread title to reflect the date change? (I don't think I can do it, can I?)
If you go to your original post, Ken, click Edit, then click Advanced, you should be brought to a page that will let you revise the thread title.

I’d do it for ya but it doesn’t work right on my phone.

·
Administrator
16,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Not sure about Saturday, but not giving up easily.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
hey snake...will not need to stop in Ny to pick anyone up...has a previous commitment for Saturday, so like Chicago sang...Just you and me... meet you at the start point and take it from there...see you in the a.m. … dress warm...looks like hi 50's.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts