Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Boxwrench said:
don't know her at all but wishes for a smooth reovery,

pretty tank art,
she's the beautiful lady (inside and out) in the red leathers in this picture.

heal quick Kittie!!!

Lori - thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Thanks for the update! Heal quick Kittie. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Just back from the hospital and after they looked at the X-Ray's again they ruled out any injury to the pelvis :applause: . Kitty was still on the strong pain meds so she's still in and out. They also were saying they were going to try and get her up for a walk tomorrow and maybe going to get to go home Fri or Sat.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
mightydog said:
oh, no. i hate this. kittie you're one of the few people i'd rather it be me than you. please know we love you and we're thinking of you the whole way from here back to the saddle. tony, don't forget to take care of yourself while you're taking care of her. and please let us know if there's anything you need or anything we can do from here.

thank goodness you're surrounded by the mafia there. thanks for keeping us posted, y'all. please keep doing so.

+1

Kittie, you and Tony are in out prayers. Keep us posted of your progress and let us know of anything we can do.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just saw this also. This makes me so sad. She is a special lady. Heal quickly Miss Kitty. Also, Tony you take care of yourself. Eat and get some rest. Care givers tend to forget about themselves in situations like this.

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Wow, that's great news about her pelvis, but they need to MAKE UP THEIR MINDS! lol I guess first they thought she DIDN'T have a fracture, then this afternoon they decided she DID, now they've decided she doesn't! lol I'd much rather hear she DOESN'T!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Just saw this. Prayers going out to Kitty. Take care and mend well. Hope to see you next years rally down there.

Dang deer....

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Heal up fast Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers being said for a quick recovery without any complications....

G-dspeed sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Mooo

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just read this today....OMG! My worst nightmare, DEER! Hope you are on the mend quickly as you are obviously well loved and missed by many. I personally haven't met you, but hopefully one day! Glad to hear the pelvis was not broken or fractured. Apparently it is a hard thing to diagnose as I have had a hairline fracture of the pelvis that kept me in a wheelchair for three months while the doctors decided whether it was broken or not. (As if I didn't already know! :roll: )

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Born2bWild said:
Wow, that's great news about her pelvis, but they need to MAKE UP THEIR MINDS! lol I guess first they thought she DIDN'T have a fracture, then this afternoon they decided she DID, now they've decided she doesn't! lol I'd much rather hear she DOESN'T!
Prayers, good karma, and good luck to this lady.

After my wifes first accident she kept complaining that her foot hurt but x-rays showed no damage. It was about 3 weeks later they took another x-ray and found a hairline fracture. When I questioned why this wasn't found at first, somewhat doubting the ability of the doctors, I was told (by a few people in the medical field) that when bones heal they leave a calcium deposit that will show up better after some healing than some small hairline breaks. Maybe that is what these doctors are concerned with.

41 - 60 of 255 Posts