Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about this......I wish there was something more that I could do to help such a GREAT couple.

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cort

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
oh, no. i hate this. kittie you're one of the few people i'd rather it be me than you. please know we love you and we're thinking of you the whole way from here back to the saddle. tony, don't forget to take care of yourself while you're taking care of her. and please let us know if there's anything you need or anything we can do from here.

thank goodness you're surrounded by the mafia there. thanks for keeping us posted, y'all. please keep doing so.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Tony and Kittie,
I was really surprised and sadden by this news. Kittie it was really nice meeting you and Tony this weekend and making the whole family feel welcome. I am praying for you and make a speedy recovery. Well wishes from John and Chris

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Dear Tony & Kitty,

Very sorry to hear of the accident. Sounds like it was a bad one. Glad that it was not any worse and I hope Kitty mends quickly. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Look forward to seeing both of you again soon!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I always look in Rider Down hoping I don't see any members names. Man, what a sad one to read. Kitty, please get well soon. Healing prayers and Karma on the way. Hopefully a fast and painless recovery is coming for you!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
It saddens me to read these posts of my VR friends going down. Kitte & Tony my thoughts and prayers are with you during these trying times. Let the healing process take it's course and that you eventually have a full recovery.
Kittie while this was one you didn't walk away from you're still here and on the mend so in that retospect the good Lord had his Guardian Angels watching over you.
Larry

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Mixed emotions

Ginny and I were just leaving Eureka when Tony rushed back to Traveller's Inn to get the trailer and head out to the crash site, so of course we felt like crap about it. Tony took Mark1 with him and zipped off to the scene.

To me, this was news that carries mixed emotions, cause it hurts me deeply and yet I'm relieved at the limited extent of her injuries.

As I told Tony yesterday right after it happened, I love Kitty deeply and I don't even want her to skin her knee! Her pain is my pain, like some of the other VR members feel about each other. I'm hoping and praying that she will cruise through the recovery process as easily as possible. I've had many broken bones including the ones she's dealing with, so I know it can be a challenge.

On the other hand, this is great news! Kitty survived a crash that happens all too frequently, and as she reported, she didn't even see the deer that started the whole chain of events.

That she came through it with relatively low level injuries is a huge relief to me. We all know that it could have taken a truly nasty turn and some of us have been there too. Kitty is pretty tough for such a tender young Lass and will bounce back as quickly as possible...Tony is an excellent Husband and caregiver. She couldn't be in better hands and couldn't have more supportive fans. She's one of the most popular and well loved girls in any bike club for one simple reason: Kitty is just plain lovable. Many of our VR girls are close to her and will back her up if any of ya'll need b!tch slapping while she's mending.

It is with a deep sigh of relief that I post these thoughts and best wishes and look forward to riding with Kitty next year through Eureka Springs.

IronMan & Ginny

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
OMG!!! I just saw this!!! Prayers for a quick Recovery Kitty!!!

·
Banned
4,413 Posts
I just saw this! Prayers and Karma winging their way to Shadow Kat!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
**update** Just got back from the hospital. Well, aside from the broken collarbone and ribs, add pelvis and shoulder blade to the list. :? :(
She was as could be expected. She wasn't up dancing or anything! lol She'll be ok, but right now she's hurting pretty bad of course. Well...actually right now she's not feeling much with that morphine drip! lol But she WILL feel pretty banged up for quite a while. I was just glad to see her!!!!! Tony, of course, is taking excellent care of her.
WE LOVE YOU KITTIE!!!!! (and Tony too of course!!) As I said Tony, if you need ANYTHING just call and I'm there!!!!
I did take her a couple bottles of wine and some chocolate for when she's feeling better. :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
Born2bWild said:
**update** Just got back from the hospital. Well, aside from the broken collarbone and ribs, add pelvis and shoulder blade to the list. :? :(
She was as could be expected. She wasn't up dancing or anything! lol She'll be ok, but right now she's hurting pretty bad of course. Well...actually right now she's not feeling much with that morphine drip! lol But she WILL feel pretty banged up for quite a while. I was just glad to see her!!!!! Tony, of course, is taking excellent care of her.
WE LOVE YOU KITTIE!!!!! (and Tony too of course!!) As I said Tony, if you need ANYTHING just call and I'm there!!!!
I did take her a couple bottles of wine and some chocolate for when she's feeling better. :wink:
Thanks for the update!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
don't know her at all but wishes for a smooth reovery,

pretty tank art,

21 - 40 of 255 Posts