241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Trtle said:
skidroe55 said:
Trtle said:
I can't imagine why. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Up past yer bed time, aren't ya gramps????

:lol:

Naw........was asleep at the puter. :roll: :lol:
Watch out - if your head lands on the keyboard you might end up posting things you don't want to............ :shock:

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Saw the orhopedic yesterday;
basicaly still have a lot of healing to do but doing better:
Ribs: looked like the ribs are to coming together, no gaps like before
Pelvic Bones: you can actually see some calcium closing or filling in the break in the pelvic bones
Shoulder blade: is healing like the pelvic bones
Clavical: Still gaping apart but closer than before & calicum is starting.
He had added some exercises, man am I'm sore. And released me to sit down & restricted Lt. arm duty.
He told me this could take up to another 5-6 months :(
wants to wait 6 months before he before considering doing surgery on clavical.
Called my employer (& found out I've been transfered to a couple of different departments in my absence :roll: ) and informed the dept. director and they are going to work w/ me on this :shock: & take it day to day as far as how many hours per day I'm able to work.
Being a slow healer sucks!!!

But I'm getting better-slowly prayers are working. :D

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
That doesn't sound like altogether bad news! Glad the healing is taking place. Theresa and I are looking forward to seeing you next week but as always, prayers and karma continue!!!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
skidroe55 said:
That doesn't sound like altogether bad news! Glad the healing is taking place. Theresa and I are looking forward to seeing you next week but as always, prayers and karma continue!!!
Looking forward to it too!!!!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Woodmiester said:
Drink more MILK! It's good for 'dem bones! :)

W 8) 8) DY[/quote

I do! & take calium (when I can remember)

AND I'VE SLEPT IN MY OWN BED 4 NIGHTS THIS WEEK!!!!! ok, the first night I woke up @ 0330 unable move & feel like I couldn't breathe so now I practically surrounded w/ pillows & but sleeping a little later every morning Tony, still has to help me out of bed but I'm able to get in it by myself.
I, actually rolled (ok, it looked more like an infant first try at rolling over :lol: ) to my Rt. side & it didn't feel like my chest crashed into itself! :D The last time I did this I actually felt the ribs move & IT WAS NOT PLEASANT!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well...it sounds like things are coming together slowly but surely. Hang in there pal. Looking forward to seeing you next week!!!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
L.A. Lady said:
Well...it sounds like things are coming together slowly but surely. Hang in there pal. Looking forward to seeing you next week!!!
Looking forward to it too!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
FlyingJlady said:
Get well soon Kitty! I hope you recover quickly. Know that I'm thinking healing thoughts for you .
FJL
Thanks FJL, it really means a lot to me.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts