Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from Eureka from Trtle. Apparently Kittie was avoiding a deer in the road and missed the deer, but not the ditch and various other things. All I know is broken collarbone, broken ribs, busted nose, etc. Apparently she's pretty banged up. She's in the hospital in Fayetteville, AR right now and Tony is there with her, her Son is headed there and Cougar and LA Lady are on their way there as well.
Those are all the details I know right now, so if anyone has more...PLEASE post them!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Born, please pass on to them that Viper is home fine, I'll keep Shadow and the whole International crew in my thoughts and prayers, geez I wish I was still there. :evil:
Viper

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
OMG -- Prayers to Kittie and Tony for a speedy and PAINLESS recovery. :cry:

-Tim

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Re: Shadow Kat

Born2bWild said:
Just got a call from Eureka from Trtle. Apparently Kittie was avoiding a deer in the road and missed the deer, but not the ditch and various other things. All I know is broken collarbone, broken ribs, busted nose, etc. Apparently she's pretty banged up. She's in the hospital in Fayetteville, AR right now and Tony is there with her, her Son is headed there and Cougar and LA Lady are on their way there as well.
Those are all the details I know right now, so if anyone has more...PLEASE post them!!!!!
Just heard about this! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Talked with Trtle, TG is back in Eureka getting some stuff they need, Kitty's son is at the hospital and she is now in a room loaded up with pain med's. Roy is also at the hospital. I'll post more if I hear anything.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
OMG! This is awful! Prayers for a quick and complete recovery. Please keep us updated!

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Trtle just called with an update:

It appears that all broken bones are on the left side: collar bone and 3 ribs on left side.

She is pretty drugged up right now due to pain, but is stable and in room #4120 at Fayetteville Hospital.

This is the latest as we know it.

-Tim

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
noooooooooooooooo

prayers and karma on the way........

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Had a broken collarbone one time due to an MVA...What sux about it is that you can't do squat for it. No cast, no resetting it....Just waiting 6-8 weeks or whatever to heal on its own. Heck, rolling over in bed was painful for quite some time. At least, that was my experience with it.

Prayers going out, that's for sure. Damn deer. :curse:

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Prayers heading her way. Please let us know if there is anything she needs.

~Jay

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Just back from the hospital,got to talk with Kat for about 30min. They had her on some good meds so she was in and out of it. Broke collar bone and 2 ribs.She seemed to be doing good for what happend. She told me she never seen the deer and was slowing down for the riders in front of her were stoping. Said she started putting on her brakes then the backend of the bike started sliding around and went down. After that things got a little blurry and she didn't remember much.
I'll have to say that seeing her there got to me a little-made me a little blurry eyed myself. Kitty-Tony,your in our thoughts and prayers and I don't have the words for how much your friendship means to us.

·
Registered
543 Posts
This is such terrible news. Cooter and I will visit tomorrow if Kitty is up to it. Prayers going up for Kitty, Tony and family for a speedy and complete recovery.

Kitty, you are always first with a hug and kind words, and I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated.

Tony if you need anything, please let us know, we are here for you.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Man I hate to hear this.....good Kharma for recovery sent. JR

1 - 20 of 255 Posts