Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have the owner's manual to my bike. I bought if from an individually locally and he had lost it. I am wondering if anybody knew how to set the clock on the odometer display. I can reset the trip meters but can not figure out how to set the clock. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
28,197 Posts
Butch3131 said:
I do not have the owner's manual to my bike. I bought if from an individually locally and he had lost it. I am wondering if anybody knew how to set the clock on the odometer display. I can reset the trip meters but can not figure out how to set the clock. Thanks.
I believe you have to hold down both buttons until the clock display flashes, then set the time using the left and right buttons to set and select.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
And if that doesn't work, use "SEL" until clock shows. Push and hold "ADJ" until hour flashes and press "ADJ" until hour is correct, then press "SEL" to switch to minutes, use "ADJ" again until minutes are correct, then press "SEL" to finish.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
go buy a manual from your dealer for future reference. You're gonna need it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, thanks

·
Premium Member
28,197 Posts
-Push the left button until it reaches clock
-Push and hold BOTH buttons until the display flashes
-Set the hour by pushing the right button
-Push the left button to highlight the minutes
-Set the minutes with the right button
-Push the left to resume

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
OTG said:
jimKo said:
Hasn't this question been asked and answered on VR previously?

8) lawl
Might I suggest you contact V01rider for some tutoring in using the SEARCH function of the site? :biglaugh:
LOL

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
OTG said:
jimKo said:
Hasn't this question been asked and answered on VR previously?

8) lawl
Might I suggest you contact V01rider for some tutoring in using the SEARCH function of the site? :biglaugh:
hasn't THAT been covered before? maybe a search? :lol: :) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts