101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Paula and I are in

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good Morning. I made reservations for the ride to Long Trail on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone today 👍

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
message from Doug referring to next years rally plans...

Dennis, be advised I will mirror the two days of riding with a Mountainhouse ride, lunch then ride back to Gettysburg sites, Big & little round top and custard last charge (Tourist sites) Day two, Johnstown flood city with lunch above the Johnstown inclined plane via paying our respects to flight 93 Memorial. Can adjust a small tourist loop in around the Battlefields too.
The Quality Inn is ideal location for this rally with bars and grill in walking distance, but remember NO fire pit at all per borough ordinance with the Battlefield and cemetery nearby. Sorry Ken. He loveded the Reliance mine bar adjacent to the hotel. Crawling distance to room.
Good info to put out to the VR members who are interested. Thanks Dennis.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Almost packed…. On time!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I was in touch with Vlad and he and Summer are out. Also, can I request the Rally Organizers give a layout of what the plans are, so far, for food and rides?
TY!

Mr, Johnny here is the schedule. World Organism Font Adaptation Poster

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Well, bike is back together and it runs!! That's a good sign. Now to get packed and get the kids home from school. I should be leaving around 4:30. Not a great time to travel in New England but I should be pulling in sometime around 8. See ya'll then.

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
We are here with Dennis, Barb and Sean’s father.

• Helpful

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
thanx to Dr J...the group is now in Simons doghouse...didn't take long and we don't even have beez here to blame,,,should be an interesting weekend.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Beezer! Miss you man…. It was Mr. Johnny not Doctor! God help us…. He brought in 30 woman to party with…. Damn, I cannot lie. He started the fire without notifying Simon first. A slight mishap. Won’t make that mistake again.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Yeah Carl it's been a while. Hopefully see you at Jay's Christmas party.
I don’t know my friend, I am going in for another knee replacement, left side this time. I have to see, will be about one month post op.

• Sad

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Oh, Belinda will be going in for a knee maybe in November. I didn't know you had 1 replaced already.
Yup! Has the right one done Dec 20, 2019
Medical equipment Comfort Medical Health care Knee

Joint Skin Arm Leg Human body

Leg Grey Floor Thigh Knee

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
great breakfast to start the day off with so guess Simon, also the cook here, is in a forgiving mood. Maybe he'll really show a sign of forgiveness by having the fire ready for tonites fireside festivities. Only time will tell. Sunny outside...looks like a great day for riding.

101 - 120 of 159 Posts