Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a Scorpion full face helmet, about 3 months old. One of the top vents stopped latching in open/close position (a minor inconvenience) and I decided to give Scorpion customer service a call. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by experience.

First of all, when I called Scorpion Warranty and Technical Support Services number (888) 672-6774, a live person picked up the phone right away, and I mean after one or two seconds of finishing dialing the number. It even through me off for a few seconds: I'm so used to dealing with a lengthy process of going through Interactive Voice systems, "Dial 1 for Sales" kind of thing, and then holding for 30 minutes to speak to a live person who can barely understand you.

Second, the gentlemen on the phone was able to understand the issue I was having right away, and only asked a few clarification questions before taking my name and address.

Third, Scorpion Customer Support didn't ask to provide them with a proof of purchase, or even asked me when I bought the helmet. They simply addressed my request. I suspect it might have been due to relatively small cost of the part and low severity of the problem, nonetheless it was nice.

It is so rare now to be able to call a large company with a question or concern, and have it resolved quickly and efficiently. I honestly can't remember a more pleasant, or even remotely similar experience when dealing with after-sales support of a large, and to be honest, small business.

So, KUDOS to Scorpion USA!

·
Registered
672 Posts
That’s great news! Wife and kids bought me a scorpion last Christmas and I was disappointed to see that the card inside said if the helmet was altered in any way, included adding Bluetooth communication system the warranty was void.
I temp mounted my uclear so I said I would just remove it if I had warranty issues but it sounds like they are a good company and care about their customers.
I have a mesh jacket that I bought 3 years ago that has held up well even after a minor spill..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts