Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
A cute parody but why did Portland get mentioned so often? Maybe the author lives there. Even though they're not my thing some bobbers look really cool but others in the video look like they were in the midst of being stripped down and parted out, ie ugly.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The Canadian antler bike can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.

I think I'm on to something. Why stop at seat covers, I should cover the tank and fenders of my C50 with sheepskin. I can call it my wooly Bully.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Please forgive me my Brothers and Sisters for I have sinned!:bigoops:

But if you will skip the middleman (charity) and send ME your donations directly I will finish the build with dignity to ease the pain for the bike!:wayhappy:

To make matters worse and confirm my illness this was to be part of the attire!:shades:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Please forgive me my Brothers and Sisters for I have sinned!:bigoops:

But if you will skip the middleman (charity) and send ME your donations directly I will finish the build with dignity to ease the pain for the bike!:wayhappy:

To make matters worse and confirm my illness this was to be part of the attire!:shades:
Must be something wrong with me...I like it. Cool helmet too, you going to add a bubble visor to it, would be way cool.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Many of you know I think there is nothing more horrible than disfiguring a fine bike. Or taking a 500 dollar bike and turning it into a 100 dollar bike. This is perhaps, the funniest thing ever. I almost fellout of my chair laughing.

Ichiban Moto Public Service Announcement Save the Motorcycles ASPCA Humane Society PETA parody - YouTube

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Yup, definitely something horribly wrong with me...I saw a lot of schweet rides in the vid...and besides, a hacked up, but running bike, no matter how ugly, is far better than a bike rotting and sinking into someones backyard, the woods, or crushed and ground up for scrap steel never to run again...also if it weren't for failed projects some of us would never find the parts needed to resurrect our own projects.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I saw that one too... Lol. Portland has to be one of the shadiest places i've ever been, I just feel like it's a hipster stronghold as well hahaha

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw that one too... Lol. Portland has to be one of the shadiest places i've ever been, I just feel like it's a hipster stronghold as well hahaha
Thats why why its so funny. Young urban hipsters torturing vintage machinery.

When i was a kid my dad worked for GM. In a small rural community people would take the ubiquitous Camaro and turn them into useless pieces of junk all the time. Ill never forget my dad smoking some youngster in the usual bitchin camaro with his 1963 impala convertible... No seat belts back then...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts