Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Well now let's see. We had rallies where people went to wineries as well as breweries. The last time we went to not 1 but 2 breweries. Everybody behaved. You know how to ride. You know how to drink. Many people who stay up late chugging whiskey are over the legal limit when they wake up in the morning and get ready for the day's ride.

Ok, so how many people here are Catholic and go to confession the Saturday before accepting the Holy Eucharist on Sunday but went out and sinned on Saturday night?

Oh BROTHER BEEZER, I am a SINNER and I worry about my soul all the time. :biglaugh:

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
20,711 Posts
Well now let's see. We had rallies where people went to wineries as well as breweries. The last time we went to not 1 but 2 breweries. Everybody behaved. You know how to ride. You know how to drink. Many people who stay up late chugging whiskey are over the legal limit when they wake up in the morning and get ready for the day's ride.

Ok, so how many people here are Catholic and go to confession the Saturday before accepting the Holy Eucharist on Sunday but went out and sinned on Saturday night?

ok...which one of you has the big mouth.....

21 - 27 of 27 Posts