·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'm not riding if it's raining.
What exit was that commuter lot?

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
I can get shoofly pies for $5 and $6 instead of $14. I should buy some and then we can eat them there :p
really huh...you'll have to give me the address...could save me $100 for my restocking … they have the gooey kind,,,think its called the wet bottom?...Farmers doesn't...shame too... best shoo fly pie I've had is in Lancaster...Dutch Haven...

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
I'm not riding if it's raining.
What exit was that commuter lot?
our usual meeting spot at the commuter lot off exit 17 of I-84 in Middlebury, CT, then we'll make an additional stop at the PA Welcome Center before arriving for lunch around 12:30. Get you a meet time in a few minutes.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
so anyone wanting to ride along feel free to meet us there by 9:15...

than onto our next meet point

PA Welcome center...
Exit 53, gas right at the end of the exit, Welcome Center less than 1/2 mile down on the left (if you're exiting Westbound 84) tons of parking, picnic tables, nice big clean bathrooms, etc.

eventually making it to the farmers by 12:30-1 or close to it."

Lets keep our fingers crossed the weather cooperates, if its raining I'm gonna pass.

·
Super Moderator
56,215 Posts
I can get shoofly pies for $5 and $6 instead of $14. I should buy some and then we can eat them there
really huh...you'll have to give me the address...could save me $100 for my restocking … they have the gooey kind,,,think its called the wet bottom?...Farmers doesn't...shame too... best shoo fly pie I've had is in Lancaster...Dutch Haven...

Yes wet bottom.

·
Super Moderator
56,215 Posts
Holy smoke....you slackers....I guess I’ll volunteer myself....meet you guys at the Village Farmer and Bakery for Shoo Fly Pie.

Let’s meet there at 1pm

Village Farmer and Bakery
13 Broad Street
Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
(570) 476-9440

Home

Who’s showing up!!!!
Pick me up at the Clinton McDonald’s?
Cool, I haven't seen you in 12 years almost to the day.

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Perfect, see you there. I will try to talk you into going out to Bloomsbury and up 519 rather than 31. 519 intersects with 46 at the light where you turn right off 46 to go to Hope.

A few minutes longer but, it’s not 31...
I'm in for 519 and the longer ride. You lead. I'll follow and enjoy the ride.

You wanna take the long way to Tramontin (cross at Digmans Ferry then 521) after the meet ends?

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
wow...sweet looking ride...hope the passenger backrest means he's got company to ride with...would be nice to have him make an appearance.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Bring your uncle along :smile2:
He said he was going to follow in a cage with his wife. She doesn't enjoy the ride but he likes pie.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
Mike and I are out. It's not gonna be a nice day to ride down. And you don't want to know what's in the forecast for tomorrow night up here. ;-p

Enjoy and be safe, everyone. Have some pie for us.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
todays never ending rain has me once again spending the day tending to water vac duty trying to stay ahead of the incoming water...Thursday was the first day in the last 12 days the water stopped coming in...with the ground still saturated, todays return of the wet stuff from above has the water once again finding its way into the basement...have a guy coming over Monday to keep me a price on what needs to be done...been here 26 years...never had this problem so bad,,, occasional puddle...yes...inground pool,,,no. sorry guys...I already know where this is headed for the next few days...have a good time.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
DEnnis you need a pump?

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Hmmmmm...I wonder if they sold that red pepper 19 RGS CVO?!?
Oh Boy, here we go again....just do it slacker!!:biglaugh:
Be safe pie eaters....
Looks like a re-ride op?

Attachments

41 - 60 of 99 Posts