Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
shouldn't be too hard to do if all works the way it should weatherwise.
That is if Dennis does not eat all the pies he has stored in the saddlebags on his way home. If there are none left, I could bake one for you... :biglaugh:

Nice to have grandparents that lived outside of Lancaster county, old Amish recipe shhh

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
58,700 Posts
.......sooooo who's going again?

Philip may be there as well. He lives by Bethlehem and came from the NYC area if I remember correctly. He is a member who joined maybe 2 years ago after he bought a C50 I think. He sold that and or was hit by a car. He now has a 2008 Goldwing. I haven't met him yet but he reached out to me that he'd like to ride when I get some nice days off. He's retired and is really enjoying the sport. Looking forward to meeting him.

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
get there at noon, eat and watch everybody come in. I should be there around noon, so I can chill. Going to visit my mother's after we are done.

·
Super Moderator
8,944 Posts
Watching the weather forecast, which isn't promising in these parts.

Might be a day-of decision for us.

·
Super Moderator
21,070 Posts
been that kind of a spring...been spending more time in my basement with the wet vac than I ever have...depending on what happens Friday with the forecast of more rain will play into my making the trip...keeping fingers crossed...so much for the "S" word...now we have the "r: word too...Zeuss needs to take an extended vacation on the other side of the world like now!

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
weather looks good on this end. I'll be goin up river.

·
Super Moderator
58,700 Posts
I can get shoofly pies for $5 and $6 instead of $14. I should buy some and then we can eat them there :p

·
Super Moderator
4,442 Posts
I'm out, Saturday safety meeting with bonus check. Noice...then Dart tournament at local merikan Legion....Have fun and leave me a slice of Strawberry Rhubarb pie....Yum!

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
just phone it in , mail the check!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Holy smoke....you slackers....I guess I’ll volunteer myself....meet you guys at the Village Farmer and Bakery for Shoo Fly Pie.

Let’s meet there at 1pm

Village Farmer and Bakery
13 Broad Street
Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
(570) 476-9440

Home

Who’s showing up!!!!
Pick me up at the Clinton McDonald’s?

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'm out, Saturday safety meeting with bonus check. Noice...then Dart tournament at local merikan Legion....Have fun and leave me a slice of Strawberry Rhubarb pie....Yum!
figures....all talk...slacker :p

Reactions: duglaura
21 - 40 of 99 Posts