Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy smoke....you slackers....I guess I’ll volunteer myself....meet you guys at the Village Farmer and Bakery for Shoo Fly Pie.

Let’s meet there at 1pm

Village Farmer and Bakery
13 Broad Street
Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
(570) 476-9440

Home

Who’s showing up!!!!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Obligatory comment to start following the thread.

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Wait for it..............................Thanks for Volunteering Sweetlu.....Noice....Marked...
Edracer riding the river route please?

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
Did you get any pies on the way home yesterday?
barb and I were heading to Norfolk, Va to have dinner with my son on Thursday nite...left early this morning...6 a.m. to get back in time to beat the commuter traffic in NJ & Ny on our way to visit Barbs dad on the island...realized again how much I don't miss living on Long Island. Just got in … 600 mile day... definitely not the kind of riding day I would have enjoyed on the mc. Never would have beat the traffic had we stopped for Pies. Shame.

·
Super Moderator
56,215 Posts
Finally got back in here and found this thread. Maybe I will remember to show up this year!
Hiya Mike. I was just thinking about you guys this morning and your luscious friend you showed up at Hershey with. Well....in all honesty more about the luscious friend ;)

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Hiya Mike. I was just thinking about you guys this morning and your luscious friend you showed up at Hershey with. Well....in all honesty more about the luscious friend ;)
Now me feelings are hurt. :crying2:

Not really, I guess... :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
with all this rain I may be paddling there instead of riding there...what a crazy year weatherwise...:roll:

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
Annual Granddaughters dance recital.

No for me, but someone can bring a shoo fly pie to the wrench party the week after if they want.

Ride safe all!!!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts