Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEE IT: Ohio strippers go topless to protest church that has picketed them for years (VIDEO)  - NY Daily News

Yep, that's right, SAMM bretheren, once again it is time for is to pick up the mantle of first amendment rights. We are needed again for another freedom ride. We must pick a cool september or October afternoon and enjoy the sights of fall and support free speech in America by going to the foxhole, slathering ourselves in hand sanitizer and tasting freedom... Or cheap body spray and glitter, whichever comes first.

What say ye brothers.... Its time to represent!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: PopPop

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Depends on the date but I'm a maybe. :shades:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
It's on the radar. Would need to be a Saturday afternoon. Late October is better for me, but I can try and accommodate any date/time.

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trip to the foxhole is critical to protect the first amendment... And it only takes a few hours. id like to make it to octobervrfest... But cannot commit to it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Oh just get your azzes to Gettysburg for OctoVRfest! It ain't that far.
I wish it was in October Gregstur. That would make it a lot easier for my schedule :)

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I'm up for doing my civic duty...if the timing works out.

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We must make it work.

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never mind the reasons

Reactions: Slimbone

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
There were a lot of 'em parading around Sturgis in just pasties.

Most of them had been air brushed with paint.

Some of them could have used more paint.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
A Saturday in October works for me.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
I'll watch the thread for the date. If I can make it I'll be there, but Ohio would be a long haul for an old man.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
I wish I could enjoy the festivities with you fine gentlemen :)
I ride to New England all the time, so you should be able to get on that road couch and ride here to look at boobs. :biglaugh:

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldnt say it is a ride to see nudity. I mean, thats just silly. The last one of these, simply, was epic. It was just a beautiful day and night ride home.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.