Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need These parts gone so going down on price before I just list them on ebay

Final Drive Mod (DJ Drive Mod) $320 plus shipping - include spacer and Honda Moly 60 paste ready to be put in and was only removed after 50 miles since sold the bike.

The rest of these items came off a 2009 C50T and were taken off months after purchasing the bike new so are in excellent condition (with the exception of the stock driver seat)

Front Fender (Black and Silver) and Fender Support $180 obo

Rear Fender (Black and Silver) includes Fender Support (inner Fender) along with the taillights and license plate bracket $250 obo

Stock Studded Front and Back Seat - $40

Factor Studded Backrest Excellent Condition - $160

Stock Handlebars $80

Mortons 7 Degree Raked Triple Tree Kit $180

The smaller items do not include shipping, not trying to make any extra on shipping so will add exactly what it cost to ship and box and will include this receipt with the purchase so can see charging exactly what it cost.

Thank You,

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
There's your fender Bry!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry really busy during the week working full time and taking the MCAT in few weeks so really busy so just a heads up that may not be able to get back to you until the weekend.

Also, forgot to include that I also have a Mortons Raked Triple Tree available for sale as well. Can get pictures posted of this later this week.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Seats still available?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is the DJ drive still available. Would you happen to know how much shipping would cost to Toronto, Ontario?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts