·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah here's mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for the pictures. Bike looks great. I am stuck between the saddlemen and granucci seats. How do you find yours? Is it alot lower than the original seat?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks so much for the pictures. Bike looks great. I am stuck between the saddlemen and granucci seats. How do you find yours? Is it alot lower than the original seat?
Thanks, Yes you sit lower in the bike, I find it quite comfy, firm but comfortable, the good lady on the back isn't over impressed with it though :biglaugh:

Reactions: Poppyc50

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am actually up in the air between these seats myself. I also have a lot of interest in the parts unlimited predator seat as well. Between these three seats I can't decide. I want something with this look that's also going to be comfortable on the long haul and something the Mrs. Won't complain about.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I want something with this look that's also going to be comfortable on the long haul and something the Mrs. Won't complain about.
The Mrs won't thank you for getting the Profiler that's for sure :blackeye::biglaugh:

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's kind of why I'm leaning toward the predator seat. The reviews I have read they say that the passenger is fairly comfortable. It's no mustang seat but they say it's better then the profiler and the granucci seat. You know what they say " HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LiFE".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah here's mine.

Bike looks amazing.... Trying to go a similar route but it's like there is no aftermarket support for these great bikes . Any info on where you found your air intake and exhaust would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
That post is from 2013. The OP hasn't logged on in years. I dont think they can answer the question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts