Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Saddlemen Explorer seat. It fits C50 from 05-13 and it is good condition. Has a few light scuffs on it and a couple of small indentations where the sissy bar sat against it. No holes, rips, tears, stains, etc.
Asking $200 plus shipping.
If interested pm me.

[SOLD]

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
A pic would help.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's the comfort level on these? Does it allow you to sit lower into the bike, and why are you selling?

For the most part I liked the comfort level. It is definitely more comfortable for the passenger. This seat does let you sit lower into the bike and is a lot more comfortable than the stock seat. I done it to be a little too narrow from midway in the seat to the tank. It just wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unfortunately, this model in unable to have a driver's backrest. The design of the seat does support the lower back much better than the stock seat because of how the driver sits lower into the seat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im interested, but wont be able to buy until taxes come in. Stereotypical broke sailor I know. Good thing though im local so you wouldnt have to worry about shipping. Are you flexible on the price at all.

Also, do you still have your Boulevard, i would preferably like to sit in it on a bike before i purchased it. Feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can be flexible, but only so far. PM me with your offer. I understand about waiting for the taxes to get in. Just remember, first with the cash gets it. I do still have my Boulevard and would not mind putting the seat back on it so that you can get a feel for it. Keep me in the loop.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds good, definitely dont hold off on my part. Im still curious if I would like it because i rely heavily on the driver backrest with my stock seat.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Wish it had studs...Have to have my studs. There is a model that will take a driver backrest......both the low seat and an extended backrest would sure feel good on my old back..... As long as it had studs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
still for sale?

I've actually been looking for a decently priced one of these. I think the wife would really appreciate an upgrade and so would I (still on a stock seat). Do you still have the seat for sale?

·
Registered
27 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
How's the comfort level on these? Does it allow you to sit lower into the bike, and why are you selling?
I driven one a couple of times recently. Very firm but comfortable. Low ride. Very different than the Mustang. Not done long distance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts