Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Will they work with the stock bags on my 50t or will I have to buy different bags?
it gets attached to your bags
Just need to get the one for your bike so the spacing matches.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I use the easy off brackets with my oem bags..

Rem, which ones did you use? Is Easy Off a brand? I am so wanting to do this and run solo without working all day to get stuff off to ride then another day to put it all back. I am a newby at this stuff, can ya tell? I am pretty mechanically inclinded, I just research things before I tear into stuff..

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Rem, which ones did you use? Is Easy Off a brand? I am so wanting to do this and run solo without working all day to get stuff off to ride then another day to put it all back. I am a newby at this stuff, can ya tell? I am pretty mechanically inclinded, I just research things before I tear into stuff..
Suzuki motorcycle saddlebag bolt-on hardware supports

Ghost Brackets Quick Release Saddlebag System - Home

Easy Brackets - Motorcycle Saddlebags / Saddle bag bolt-on hardware supports easy on/off system

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

Suzuki motorcycle saddlebag bolt-on hardware supports

This Forum has a ton of information, you should be in good shape....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks
Question about returning the bolts after removing bags…
I know I can go buy the correct length bolts ( which I shall do) but in the mean time if I return the original bolts with the spacers from the saddlebag hardware…will the end of the bolts somehow rub on the tire? There is still an inch(ish) sticking out towards the tire? I mean I’m hoping to never hit a hole that big but I am just wondering ?!
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
could always just go from the inside out till you get the right length...will look lame but should solve the concern issue...of course with the tire there...may not work, but still worth a try. Good luck.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts