Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was happy as hell today when I got home and seen that my saddle bag were here. Been waiting forever, first it was the bags are on back order then it was the support brackets are on back order. Then after a this is it call last week they tell me the have some Show Chrome brackets that will be a direct bolt on for the OEM ones. So I say sure send them.
Well tonight I go out to the garage and figure yep I'm going to put these things on now before I go to bed.LOL, what a joke. The damn support brackets dont fit in the back side of the OEM saddle bags like they are suppose to not to mention they push them up and out like they are wings on a 747 airplane. Boy do I have a case of the @$$. So I guess tomorrow I have to get on the phone and call these guys back and tell them that I will be sending them back. If anyone shops on E-bay watch out for Xtremesuzuki, they tend to have a lot of stuff on back order or not in stock that they are selling. After this is resolved I will not be dealing with them again.
I just hope they will exchange these brackets from the OEM ones, and god only knows when those will come in.
As for the Saddle bags they are what I wanted, know only if I had the support brackets for them. Any one have a set floating around that they may just happen to want to donate?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well no luck in getting an exchange on brackets or a refund. These guys have really got me p'ed off. Asked to talk to the manager and he is not in today so I will have to call back tomorrow. Maybe I will get somewhere with him. I have family that lives like 20 minutes away from this store, I think I might have them pay a visit. Nothing like some Railroaders and Steel workers to mess up your day..lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts