Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ridden 272kms before filling up before but I hit a new record today, 275.5kms. That's 172 miles for anyone on the old scale. Pretty good for a 14Litre tank that people complain about. The funny thing is how much gas was left in the tank when I got to the pump. After filling up I had a huge laugh when I saw the gas pump. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Volume corrected to 15 deg. C. .......isn't a litre a litre no matter what the temperature outside?

How much $.$$ per litre?

(So nice to see the PROPER spelling of litre! Here folks spell it liter, even the spell checker hates the proper spelling....but then, we cannot spell or pronounce aluminium properly either)

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In countries with significant temperature ranges, the gas needs to be metered in a consistent way, hence the 'corrected to...'. The price was 126.9/Litre, not a great price but this is Canada and gas is taxed heavily.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That's the problem with running on fumes you have to buy gas at the first pump you come to no time to be shopping for a good price.

My experience with California gas is it can often be a dollar more than gas in a neighboring state.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
$1.269 / litre .............. that's cheap! I paid $1.30 yesterday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.