Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got out of the hospital 11/19 after right bicep and 2 full width tendon tears repaired from a work related injury. I can't work for a while with the injury. I'm glad i've got this site to keep me from losing my mind with nothing to do,can't ride no arm use,can't hike,the movement hurts, can't drive too messed up on pain meds. So give me a shout if I can do anything to help anyone or just say hi, the boredom in me thanks you.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I feel your pain. I've had both rotators done--few screws in both shoulders. Hang in there. The initial part of therapy sucks but just work through it and you'll be back to riding soon. If it helps, my right elbow and carpel tunnel are getting worked on 12/12/14. So you're not alone!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
You can drive in about 3 days. PT takes 8-10 weeks. Were you live you ain't ridin' so that won't bother you any more than usual. Had both shoulders done. Both wrists for Carpal Tunnel and three trigger fingers. I's hell gettin' old. hang in there.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I had it done 6 years ago. Recovery took a while but it was 100%. I can actually throw a ball with the Grandkids. It's no fun but you will get thru it.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Been there, done that.. After a couple of weeks, I was riding the bike to PT.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Just got out of the hospital 11/19 after right bicep and 2 full width tendon tears repaired from a work related injury. I can't work for a while with the injury. I'm glad i've got this site to keep me from losing my mind with nothing to do,can't ride no arm use,can't hike,the movement hurts, can't drive too messed up on pain meds. So give me a shout if I can do anything to help anyone or just say hi, the boredom in me thanks you.
So sorry to hear about this.... Wishing you a speedy recovery, and heed the warning about operating heavy equipment! ;)

·
Registered
19,723 Posts
Sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery and the same for schmitty.
P.T. sucks but it really helps. Just follow their instructions.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Hope you heal fast ... and are ready for the Spring riding season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts