·
Registered
8,198 Posts
find out how much install will be, may not really save anything

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I HAVE A FRIEND LOCALLY WITH A SHOP . HE SAID IF I TAKE THE WHEELS OFF BIKE THEY WILL MOUNT, BALANCE FOR $25 A PIECE. Stinkin' caps lock !

·
Administrator
52,306 Posts
Hi,
I'm shopping for new tires for my 2005 C50 ,torn between the Metzlers and Pirellis.
Reviews are excellent for both , But Rocky Mountain atv & motorcycle,
Cruiser Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
has the Pirellis for $204 shipped!! :biglaugh:
That's pretty appealing ! Anyone have any dealings with them ?
Thanks
Just be alert to the date codes on the tires if ordered through the Colorado outfit.
Check out this VR Site Sponsor's pricing, plus free 3 day shipping with over $49.00 order.

Pirelli MT66 Route Tire Combo | MotoSport

·
Registered
138 Posts
I live in Co. Springs and shop there all the time. Never had any issues.
Bought some Metyzeler ME 888's from them. Don't recall what I paid but I removed my wheels and had them change 'em out, I think they charged $30 per wheel.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pysco , go into that page and use the drop down boxes and select the proper sizes for Boulevard. You'll find the price grows much higher ,130-70-16H & 170-80-15
$228 , Thanks anyway

·
Administrator
52,306 Posts
Yeah, You're right....kind of misleading isn't it?

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I bought a tire from them and the date was fine.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
On my 2nd set of Metzler 880's ... got 19,000 miles out of the 1st set. Bought them on sale from my local Cycle Gear and had an independent shop install them for <$100 .... just dropped off the bike and they did the rest.

·
Registered
824 Posts
i had a great experience with them.

if you search my post history for "rocky mountain" you'll see quite a few instances where i recommend them to people looking for tires. i know you've already bought yours, but this may help someone else in the future.

long story short, i got a set of tires for a great price from them. i was not happy with the front tire, i felt it had a wobble (may have been my imagination). they sent me a replacement, no charge, and just asked that i ship the first one back to them after it was removed. GREAT customer service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts