Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cycle Specialties in Greenville, SC is a business that takes Volusias and C50s and customizes them. They have some beautiful custom bikes there that they have cleaned off the rear fender, put on side license plates, custom painted, Corbin seats, etc. really neat!

The sales guy informed me that to put Roadhouse pipes on my C50 I would have to remove the floor boards and install forward controls for the pipes to fit. His forward controls are $600.00. I have found pictures of some VR members C50s with Roadhouse pipes AND the floor boards are still on the bike. I don't know if the sales guy is trying to blow smoke and get more money or if he is for real.

Question: Has anyone had a problem with floor boards and installation of the Roadhouse 2 into 1s on their C50??

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
My best guess is that the C50 and Vol have different mounts for the pegs and floorboards. Several folks have installed the C50 set up on the Vol so if you switched your C50 back to the Vol set up as far as pegs shifter brake etc then you should be able to mount the roadhouse pipes with floorboards for a Vol not floorboards for a C50.

Ride Safe,
Rex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts