Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2008 boulevard c90t has about 30000 miles on looking for riser bushings but all I can find is oem rubber ones. Anyone know of any poly bushings or aluminum ones? Searched a bunch of forums can't find anything on it thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. We have some c90 riders. I'm sure they will be along shortly.

·
Super Moderator
30,491 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with the C90, but there are people here who are. Hang out for a bit and one will be along shortly.

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Unfortunately, the market for aftermarket components relates to these bikes is small. If you are looking for custom parts like that, you will likely need to contact a machine shop for a quote on an one off build.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota! Change bars?

·
Registered
22,582 Posts
Check out the Delphi forum. It's a forum more specific about the c90.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for the welcome and the answers I'll check all the suggested out. I've had the bike for almost a year put a little over 10,000 miles on it and I've done alot of custom work to my c90 16" apes, custom hydraulic lines and throttle cables, gman performance pkg, 2nd air delete, led everything, HD hard bags on and currently running cobra long shots but building a true dual exhaust. Also about to install the blanket roll speakers and dual 6x9 in the hard bags along with ricks hotshot stator regulator and lithium battery. Thank you all once again and ride safe.
Welcome from Minnesota! Change bars?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Super Moderator
30,491 Posts
Sweet looking ride. I love the paint scheme.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts