Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you oldtimers who knew him, some sad news: Mightydog (Robert Chewning) has passed away, reportedly from bleeding on the brain.

Mightydog was the founder of the original VR Store, and was active on this forum until he was forced off it in the wake of one of the transitions of forum ownership.

Many ralliers, especially those from down south (Mightydog was a Texas rider) will remember meeting him at one or another of the Bayou Classic Rallies.

He was a good man, and a good friend to all, and he will be missed.

RIP Robert Chewning.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
RIP Robert

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
This is so very sad. *Everybody* I know who met Robert in person said he was a swell gent.

Prayers for his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
This is so very sad. *Everybody* I know who met Robert in person said he was a swell gent.

Prayers for his family and friends.

He was that and more Christine, a piece of my heart died with him. This has come as such a shock and something I dont think I will ever get over.

·
Super Moderator
4,286 Posts
Never met Mighty Dog, but corresponded with him during my OctVRfest -2014 swag gifts!!!He was a original VR member here and will missed. RIP.
Our thoughts and prayers to his family- friends.

·
Super Moderator
19,667 Posts
took a minute but remember him and his posting on the board quite often...sorry to read he has passed on, hope there wasn't too much suffering...prayers to the family.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Man this board is full of bad news lately! :frown2:

I loved communicating with Mightydog.......always had fun, even when he knew he was not going to be a member anymore. Sucks that you can't meet everyone in person.......

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It’s a sad day...
God bless 😢😢

1 - 20 of 22 Posts