Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if any other suzuki rims will fit an 03 volusia 800 i want to go bigger on the front wheel

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Other than its cousin, the M50 none of the other Suzuki rims will fit. You run into issues with axle length, rotor position and size. About the only thing you can do is get a hub for a VL800, buy an aftermarket rim and spokes, then pay to have it relaced.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than its cousin, the M50 none of the other Suzuki rims will fit. You run into issues with axle length, rotor position and size. About the only thing you can do is get a hub for a VL800, buy an aftermarket rim and spokes, then pay to have it relaced.
Thank you. How much do you think that would cost

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Between $700 and $2000, depending on what you want, plus the extra cost of the tire. Then you introduce the issue with fender clearance which necessitates the removal of the fender and replacement with something else. I've seen a few people do 21's on their C50. Not my cup of tea, but it makes them happy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry to high jack your thread but I just picked up an 02 marauder and I desperately want spoked wheels! anyone know if I can swap some on and if so which bike has the wheels I need?

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
sorry to high jack your thread but I just picked up an 02 marauder and I desperately want spoked wheels! anyone know if I can swap some on and if so which bike has the wheels I need?
Start your own thread.
You can do it!

Reactions: Mcb88100

·
Registered
3 Posts
why do that when this one is already going and the people on here that may have knowledge will get a notification. seems like a more effective thing to do

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
why do that when this one is already going and the people on here that may have knowledge will get a notification. seems like a more effective thing to do
In the future, start your own thread.

Nothing on the old Marauder wheel is interchangeable with the VL800. The rotor is significantly larger on your bike and there is no way to move the rotor over to fit the VL800 wheel. You're stuck with whatever custom wheels are on the market and the absurd price they are asking.

Reactions: Mcb88100
1 - 9 of 9 Posts