Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
I rode around Keystone, Needles highway, that canyon going to Deadwood. Those roads weren't boring. Your video was definitely straight roads.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Eastern SD is pretty boring...........for a fact. Nice video though Russ.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
I swear you went over the same tar strips and past the same power poles at least 20 times.... :biglaugh:

I remember SD going east from Sturgis/Wall...... Let-er-ride..... :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you don't do a good job of isolating camara from vibration the GoPro produces a "jello" effect. Check out this crazy video. I had camera mounted to passenger footpeg.

·
Registered
824 Posts
^ok. glad you posted that bit of info.

I was just wondering if someone laced my coffee this morning ;) around 1:20 and 3:30 in the original vid, sh*t looks reeeeeealllly trippy. the clouds appear to be dancing to music much faster than the track that you put to the video. haha.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ok. glad you posted that bit of info.

I was just wondering if someone laced my coffee this morning ;) around 1:20 and 3:30 in the original vid, sh*t looks reeeeeealllly trippy. the clouds appear to be dancing to music much faster than the track that you put to the video. haha.
I think what you are seeing there is the effect of editing out some choppy frames, less camera shake but it does cause the clouds to move around abit.

Your paying too close attention. :biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts