Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pearly Gates Chapter
4,789 Posts
Welcome to the VR forum Maurisd-66, I grew up on O,' side Back in the day....still my hometown and would love to ride to Polamar mtns, Lake Elsinore, Idylwild, and lets not forget Hwy 101 Pacific Coast Hwy .....Anyway, welcome from new home of Gettysburg, Pa. but still have family in O 'side, Vista, SanMarcos....Carlsbad, etc.......Ride safe and maybe take you up when I visit home again. Best, D. Almost forgot....GO CHARGERS BABY.

Reactions: Maurisd66

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from encino!!

Any member near or within a reasonable distance to San Diego, please contact me if interested to ride, I live in Vista, 30 miles north of SD!
Look forward to hear from all of you.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi neighbor,
Welcome to the forum!
If you happen to ride up on the PCH, give me a shout, would be happy to ride with you!
Ride Safe my Friend!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the VR forum Maurisd-66, I grew up on O,' side Back in the day....still my hometown and would love to ride to Polamar mtns, Lake Elsinore, Idylwild, and lets not forget Hwy 101 Pacific Coast Hwy .....Anyway, welcome from new home of Gettysburg, Pa. but still have family in O 'side, Vista, SanMarcos....Carlsbad, etc.......Ride safe and maybe take you up when I visit home again. Best, D. Almost forgot....GO CHARGERS BABY.
Thanks for the welcome, I have to disappoint you, but GO BRONCOS......I,ve been in California since 2003, moved from Colorado.....yes if you come to this side of the country would be great to ride, hope everything is well in PA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi neighbor,
Welcome to the forum!
If you happen to ride up on the PCH, give me a shout, would be happy to ride with you!
Ride Safe my Friend!!
[email protected]
I will for sure, thank you...
Ride safe.

·
Pearly Gates Chapter
4,789 Posts
post pix

Any member near or within a reasonable distance to San Diego, please contact me if interested to ride, I live in Vista, 30 miles north of SD!
Look forward to hear from all of you.
Welcome. Maurisd and I wont hold it against you about the Broncos wagon ....Peyton been beat before both by Drew & Philip ......anyway, what's the bike your riding? Post any pix? We likey pics here at the VRF. Looks like the 1st shirt. ( pop-pop) will ride. Have fun, ride safe. Best,, D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. Maurisd and I wont hold it against you about the Broncos wagon ....Peyton been beat before both by Drew & Philip ......anyway, what's the bike your riding? Post any pix? We likey pics here at the VRF. Looks like the 1st shirt. ( pop-pop) will ride. Have fun, ride safe. Best,, D
Hi duglaura,
Thank for the welcome, I ride a 2004 volusia grey and white, wonderful bike, had and will have so much fun, we just came back from a bike rally in Palm Springs , 3 days of entertainment with thousand of bikers. I would like yo post a picture, but my phone/camera has a high definition and the size is too large, but if you want to check out, go on my Facebook page....Maurizio Trinchera ....you can see a video and several pics I took at the "American heat rally".....
Thanks again for your message

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
34,498 Posts
Although this place is awesome for help, ideas, and camaraderie it tends to not be the best place to find local people to ride with. I've found a great group that I ride with regularly on meetup.com. Check there. You may not find Boulevard/Volusia owners to ride with, but two wheels is two wheels.

Oh, and welcome from Kennesaw GA!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Although this place is awesome for help, ideas, and camaraderie it tends to not be the best place to find local people to ride with. I've found a great group that I ride with regularly on meetup.com. Check there. You may not find Boulevard/Volusia owners to ride with, but two wheels is two wheels.

Oh, and welcome from Kennesaw GA!
Yeah I figure it out, I just joined a group of meet up, and I've found a motorcycle group without the hassles of a MC, no fees no mandatory meetings, but we ride in freedom and we are patched. If anyone want to join I will ask to open a chapter here, and if anybody know single, couples riders, in this area ask them to contact me.
Ride safe and enjoy the wind...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.