Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a new member to this forume had to take so time off cause of a divorse and beleive it or not she go the bike you know the bike of my dreams 2006 c50c the speacil addition bike of 06. well i have purchesed a brand new M50 and i am loving it. I put a set of cobra stait shots on it very first thing before i picked it up at the dealer. The only problem i am having now is finding people to ride with in my area. I live in Chattanooga Tn and i am a lonely rider. So if anyone is remotely close to Chattanooga let me know we can meet anywere and ride anywhere im just tired or riding by myself. So please hit me up im dying to have someone to ride with. Thanks for your time if you read this and am so xcited to be back on the forum with a bike to talk about. thanks guys Nick....

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Well, welcome back then

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome back!

I am in Huntsville, AL. Not so close, but if you ever see yourself coming this way, let me know!

Good luck finding people to ride with!

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey nick, welcome back. i live in chattanooga also, on signal mtn. a few of us are doing a poker run saturday april 26th, starts at the elks lodge 1067 graysville rd. off of east brainerd rd. first bike out at noon. hope we will see you there, look for the orange volusia. " pics in gallery"

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to VR.com from Oak Ridge, Tennessee!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all you post and for you all welcoming me back. Troy S i was thinking about that run i live in ooltewah as i know rite where the elks lodge is. is there any way i mite be able to contact you before this saturday i have no idea how these runs work. if i dont hear from you on here then i will send you a personal e-mail so we mite ex-change numbers. thanks for the invite and i will be there lets hope for great weather.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome back from N. W. Florida!!

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
nick8181M50 said:
I am not a new member to this forume had to take so time off cause of a divorse and beleive it or not she go the bike you know the bike of my dreams 2006 c50c the speacil addition bike of 06. well i have purchesed a brand new M50 and i am loving it. I put a set of cobra stait shots on it very first thing before i picked it up at the dealer. The only problem i am having now is finding people to ride with in my area. I live in Chattanooga Tn and i am a lonely rider. So if anyone is remotely close to Chattanooga let me know we can meet anywere and ride anywhere im just tired or riding by myself. So please hit me up im dying to have someone to ride with. Thanks for your time if you read this and am so xcited to be back on the forum with a bike to talk about. thanks guys Nick....
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome from Ohio

1 - 19 of 19 Posts