·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks,Big Bert, i'll try those routes, but with the truck, unfortunately

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
I think I pulled up 50 suggestions. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
thanks, Beez . looking for quality not quantity ". hope this helps"

·
Super Moderator
21,548 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
My apologies for taking this from "schedule a ride" to " taking your wife to a fabric store" what has happened to me?

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
21,548 Posts
morning ed...for some reason Fall River in Mass seems to pop into my mind when I think of this kind of shopping...may want to pass thru there on your way to RI or on the way home.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Thanks,Big Bert, i'll try those routes, but with the truck, unfortunately
I hear you, there is rain coming in tomorrow and Saturday. Luckily I have a ride in Taunton on Sunday and so far, they are saying bright and sunny with a little chill in the air. I can take a little chill.
If I do not go on the ride on Sunday, I will be taking my wife around Cumberland, RI. They have some nice spots to take pictures of pretty girls and bikes. ;-)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
You could also go to lunch at the Thirsty Beaver in Smithfield RI.... Yes, it is a restaurant! The food is decent the place is big and airy with garage doors that open up on two sides. The Volusia Riders have met there a few times.

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
McDonald's has happy meals

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
Pack some Crossroads Hotel cheese steaks for the room.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
OH! also the Roger Williams Zoo is having their Pumpkin Spectacular this month! You have to purchase tickets ahead of time and you have to walk around the park. It is a very nice show. RI PBS did a show on it last night.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
I need some lasagna Carl

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
Here are pictures of yesterday's lunch:

The first plate has a ribeye steak smoked brisket kielbasy shrimp and fried chicken.

My second trip I got oyster stew and on the plate I had baked cod that I topped with bacon bits along with stuffed shrimp more fried shrimp and fried fish fillet.

For dessert I had fruit salad raspberry cheesecake Cherry crumb pie and vanilla ice cream.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I need some lasagna Carl
Funny you would be saying that... I am make two trays of it today one is original and the other one is loaded with veggies. Also, I am making sausages, meatballs and porketta.

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Here are pictures of yesterday's lunch:

The first plate has a ribeye steak smoked brisket kielbasy shrimp and fried chicken.

My second trip I got oyster stew and on the plate I had baked cod that I topped with bacon bits along with stuffed shrimp more fried shrimp and fried fish fillet.

For dessert I had fruit salad raspberry cheesecake Cherry crumb pie and vanilla ice cream.
OH DAMN! That would KILL ME now.

·
Super Moderator
59,909 Posts
I wish Ed would post up pics of fabric shopping like Dennis does with whatever he sees. Maybe Ed will surprise everyone with homemade masks for Christmas.

·
Super Moderator
21,548 Posts
hey Carl...hows the new job going?

41 - 60 of 63 Posts