Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got some items I want/need to get rid of pretty soon. Retirement is fast approaching.

1. Set of black leathers (size 48 jacket & large chaps) in good condition. $125.

2. Butty Buddy passengers seat pad (missing one strap). $50. """"SOLD"""""

3. Set of OEM exhaust from a 1500 Kawi Nomad (will fit 1600). I had them on the Classic (just made some muffler hangers). Make offer.

4. Set of V&H Long Shots for a 1500 Kawi Classic. Painted with ceramic particle header paint. Satin finish with chrome tips (non-removable). $150

5. HD outer fairing that I had on a C50. Has "custom" mounts or I have the OEM windshield mount that could be made to work fairly easily. Very expensive to ship but if anyone is close I would sell it for $50 and help with the install. """""SOLD"""""

Got a bunch of other stuff as well.....91' Mazda Miata, Williams Pinball machine (1978 I think), numerous RC cars with all the stuff (batteries, electrics, tires etc....). I raced them for a number of years. I can post send pics of all items if anyone is interested.

All prices are + shipping costs. Local folks can get some good deals by just driving a ways.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
duffy send me a email with pictures of the rc stuff and a price..

I'll have to get them out and take some pics. They are all Associated RC10's with Novak electrics. One off road truck, one oval car (with almost enough parts to make another chassis), and a wire frame winged sprint car. I'll see if I can get some pics taken of all the stuff in the next couple of days. That okay? Duffy

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yep...................here they are.

The last pic is the brand of the chaps.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Chub2012...........I can't seem to get into Photobucket to upload pics....do you have a regular e-mail addy I can use?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts