Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to buy a repair manual to learn a bit about my bike since im not much of a mechanic... All the Boulevard repair manuals end in 06. Are there any for the 07. I know there are no changes but since i have an 07 i just figured a manual titled 07 would be nicer.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
cedman said:
I know there are no changes but since i have an 07 i just figured a manual titled 07 would be nicer.
Since the 07's do have the shorter cables...maybe there is some other change that no one has really delved into yet....

That being said, I haven't seen any that go past 06. Good luck.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
You really should wait for an '07 manual because there is a major change in the gas cap modification in '07.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
My Suzuki service manual covers to 2007, but IMHO it isn't worth the price of the paper it is printed on. A poor manual past 2005 indeed!!!

·
Administrator
53,852 Posts
cedman said:
I wanted to buy a repair manual to learn a bit about my bike since im not much of a mechanic... All the Boulevard repair manuals end in 06. Are there any for the 07. I know there are no changes but since i have an 07 i just figured a manual titled 07 would be nicer.
Hang around a while, and someone here may have an older manual on PDF file, that could help you until the '07 manual is available.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
2007 manual has been available for a long time. Maybe the 2008 part isn't yet. It is mostly junk IMHO past the 2005 year.

Psyc0 said:
cedman said:
Hang around a while, and someone here may have an older manual on PDF file, that could help you until the '07 manual is available.
My Suzuki service manual covers to 2007, but IMHO it isn't worth the price of the paper it is printed on. A poor manual past 2005 indeed!!!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Psyc0 said:
cedman said:
Um I sure could use one of those PDF files if anyone knows where one might be obtained. (HINT-HINT!!!!! :lol: )

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Studly said:
Psyc0 said:
cedman said:
Um I sure could use one of those PDF files if anyone knows where one might be obtained. (HINT-HINT!!!!! :lol: )
See my previous post... 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts