Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an (assembly/repair) manual for my 2008 C50T. Anyone have a website that I can order one?

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
The Suzuki Volusia/Boulevard C50 Manual (M260) will be available in December for $34.95 through dealers, bookstores or directly from Clymer. For more information, or to order, call (800) 262-1954, visit www.clymer.com or write to Clymer at 9800 Metcalf, Overland Park, KS 66212.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/11/15/028719.html

can also always try the stealer. He hasta access to one for the Mechs.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I picked up a Clymer manual off of ebay. They are not a 2008 edition, but I'm sure it would get you by if you wanted one soon. I am not aware of any changes from the 2006 model, but a sales brochure from the dealer, or a little research would uncover any differences.

Clymer manual on ebay

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
there are small differences.

brake master cyl diff.
cables and hoses shorter
utility jack in head bucket different

just from what I remember from threads here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my Father-in-law is a body and paint guy so we are going to take the bike apart and do a custom paint job on it. I just want to make sure there is a back up plan to put it back together if we forget a step or something.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
zeosync said:
Well my Father-in-law is a body and paint guy so we are going to take the bike apart and do a custom paint job on it. I just want to make sure there is a back up plan to put it back together if we forget a step or something.
photo each step of the tear down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts