Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So from the looks of it, they WILL work? the rears SHOULD be the same.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow those are nifty!

But My 03's look like the one below so no hope of working on mine. I'd wager the stock signals for the 01 are the same.
Your photo link is broken

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Disturbed.. I think someone changed out your stalks to boulevards...

Here's the 01s
the bottom of your microfiche says 2008. Mine is for 2001. Apparently we're looking at the same site's pics unless you select for the right K# you either get one or the other which may or may not be right. Good grief!
Here's Partzilla's which is wrong for the '01.
http://www.partzilla.com/parts/sear...AL+FRONT+&+REAR+LAMP+(MODEL+K4-K5)/parts.html

No, I have the right ones for an '04...title says '04, but the bike was built very late in '03 (October or November).

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
disregard. Its working. Mine do not look like that. They may have been changed out by the PO. I am going to get the red lenses and see how it goes. If not, they will be up for sale again.

·
Registered
624 Posts
the bottom of your microfiche says 2008. Mine is for 2001.
Here's Partzilla's
Suzuki Motorcycle Parts 2001 VL800 TURNSIGNAL FRONT & REAR LAMP (MODEL K4-K5) Diagram

No, I have the right ones for an '04...title says '04, but the bike was built very late in '03 (October or November).
That 2008 Ismy signature. ;)

So think is see the issue. Partzilla is a Little confusing because it lumps several years together. Your link is to the K4-k5 models, which is the year model code for 2004-2005. Which makes sense if yours is actually an 04.
Look at the k1-k3 for 2001-2003 vols...
Suzuki Motorcycle Parts 2001 VL800 TURNSIGNAL FRONT LAMP (MODEL K1-K2-K3) Diagram

Whew, too much Octoberfest for me tonight.:wayhappy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.