Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after being part of the "gypped by thepenguinsays" group and FINALLY receiving my parts I quickly realized that he sent me the rear bracket of the front seat NOT the front bracket of the rear seat. Are you confused yet? Here's a pic... ImageUploadedByMO Free1389926638.638334.jpg
#14 with strap is what I was hoping for but instead I received #2. I have requested an exchange but have yet to get any answers. I have also checked eBay and nothing.
I am now turning back to you all. Does anyone have this bracket through any seat swap outs, rear fender mods, etc.? My bike is an '02 but I believe multiple years are the same.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
439 Posts
My bike came with seat no bracket. Stealer wanted 90 bucks for one. I just made one out of a piece of 3/16 thick steel. No black strap but next to free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a front and passenger seat for $50 with all straps and brackets. It's in one of my threads or posts or whatever it's called. I wanted to keep it all together but $50 isn't that bad. Let me know. Shipping might be a little more due to the size of the seats. Take care.

·
Registered
206 Posts
in case you a sale fales through with TSkins,
check out Cheap Cycle Parts.com

BAND ASSY (BLACK)
45180-41F01-48H

$53.75

·
Registered
795 Posts
send a pm to rvcycleguy he is parting out a 06 C 50 T as a bonus he ships parts really fast.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I'm sure you do especially where I am next door in Utah however I'm not sure that I want an entire front and rear seat to store when all I really need is the bracket.

I just sent you a PM with bad news. The parts bike was also missing that strap bracket. Sorry.

RV

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's all good my friend. I understand. Let me know if you change your mind. I'll probably still have em....take care best of luck. Also an idea is to make it yourself. Shouldn't be too hard. Use an old belt or get some leather and sow it up. Who knows. Some hidden talents might come out and boom there's your business lo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts