Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I Own Suzuki Volusia C50 (2004year). I wish to change the rear fender since I do not realy like how it looks like. But all the ideas I can find on the internet requires me to lose the rear seat. Any ideas / photos how to loose the classic rear fender and stick with the rear seat? I hope I am being clear enough. Will be waiting for suggestions and photos of your custom jobs.

P.S I love riding this bike. It feels amazing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I Own Suzuki Volusia C50 (2004year). I wish to change the rear fender since I do not realy like how it looks like. But all the ideas I can find on the internet requires me to lose the rear seat. Any ideas / photos how to loose the classic rear fender and stick with the rear seat? I hope I am being clear enough. Will be waiting for suggestions and photos of your custom jobs.

Just cut mine the other day. I to still want to be able to have the strength to carry a passenger if i want later.
Hello,

Just chopped mine and lowered about 3.5 inches im happy with it and i can still add a seat for a passenger

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
Throwing out the welcome mat for your first post.Greetings from the Burg!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks,
Vance N Hines, from dennis kirk about 700$.
Thinking about selling. So, I can build another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts