Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my 2003 Volusia 800 trike for 2.5 years now and I love it. But not happy its made of idk plastic!?
So my question is how would one get to the rear brakes to replace?
I mean how do you get to the lug nuts to take the tire off? Do you have to take all those spokes off???? It seems impossible!
Help please.
Thx

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
No idea. There are a handful of trike conversions and they're all different. Some gave you a hydraulic rear brake, others just mounted a single drum and retained the mechanical garbage that came with the bike. You will need to ask in a trike forum, because nobody I know rides one here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea. There are a handful of trike conversions and they're all different. Some gave you a hydraulic rear brake, others just mounted a single drum and retained the mechanical garbage that came with the bike. You will need to ask in a trike forum, because nobody I know rides one here.
Thx but how would I be able to look that up? I'm so new on these sites. Would you be able to help work that??
Thx

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
I'd join a trike discussion group and ask them. We don't see many conversions here, so there is no background to draw upon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts