Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Both my son and I use the Dowco when not riding, been in the AZ sun for 3 years now, no rips, tears, just a little fading. Good cover
That's what I have now.
When the others turn to dust, I'll probably replace them with the Dowco's too.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I got this one on amazon. 25 bucks . only used it a week , but I like it. strong fabric, fits well . Anglink Waterproof Motorcycle Cover, All Weather Outdoor Protection, 210D Oxford Durable & Tear Proof for 104 Inch XXL Motorcycles Like Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley and More .

·
Registered
603 Posts
wow joe you seem to have a hidden talent you should head for Hollywood with your production talents I am impressed ...........and as limoman said IDONT WANT TO PISS YOU OFF !!!!

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Not that it is of any use to most of you guys but I have had the same motorcycle cover I purchased in 2007 from Harley. It's still like new. I didn't think it would fit the new bike, but it does so I kept it.

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
Wifey bought me a dowco guardian and I love it. Granted, my bike doesn't sit outside all the time, but when we're out, it's covered every night. Recently it withstood a strong thunderstorm like a champ with the strong winds that came with it. Next morning, everything was dry underneath. There was very little moisture still on the cover.
I've had it for 3 yrs. now.
Spot on Fred....I have two Dowco covers....Love it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Had three of the big bike parts ultra gaurd large cruiser covers. First one faded and ripped after two years. Bought a new one. Called cust serv. Sent them the ripped one. They replaced it for less than 20 bucks. Now i have one that stays in the saddlebag and one on reserve. Think original cost is like 60 bucks from bikebandit

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
There was a couple of extra things that came with my Dowco cover that I'm not certain of their purpose.
One almost looks like a headlight cover, the other a bag looking thing, but I doubt the cover would fit in it, but maybe it does.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts