Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new, first off. Anyways, I am kinda in the market for pipes for my brand new C50, I have in my mind what I want, but am curious if anyone makes it. what I am thinking is really REALLY long basic pipes, Linda like the Shogun Longshots, But for the C50, and LONGER, I mean like as long as the back lip of the fender. and on top of that, I want to keep a decent volume, I like the tone of the stock pipes, but I desire a little more noise, something that'll make my friends with their over-priced Sportsters go "damn that sounds good". but not too loud, I like to be able to talk to the wife at about 60 MPH.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,280 Posts
Pipes

Hey U.S. Army firefighter, Volusia Dan the man put together a complete pipe catalog on the next page on what brand and loudest. Also, just about every pipe has a web site with audio clips on that specific pipe. To me I think the HK 3' tapped are the longest,but pretty loud. I like the roadhouse classic 2 into 1 with the shark-fin tips. That my 02 ct. Its a toss between those two pipes for me and the look I'm after, good luck brother.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, thanks, I'll take a look and see what he's got listed. I am just kinda looking right now, not really in the market for a few more months, untill then I have been debating drilling my mickeys out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts