Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Never heard of that manufacturer, but there were a lot of one-off manufacturers at the turn of the last century, many of which there are few, if any, remaining examples.

I'm going to check behind the walls of my house, maybe Ill get lucky!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I wouldn't put it past Harley or Indian to have made the discovery that a competitive company was coming up and made them disappear just like what happened with a lot of car companies when the government stood behind "The Big Three"

I think the creator of this bike was shut out and instead of having it destroyed or ideas stolen, he sealed it in time.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Some ingenious individual wanted a bike and didn't like what was available at the time, so he built one to "his" specs. I'd be real curious as to why it got walled in.....................

·
Administrator
29,710 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yep, it's in Maggie Valley. I seent it with my own two eyes....

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Notice the drip pan under it. But, that ain't bad seeing how there are no gaskets on it. Think about that. How close are the tolerances on it?
Nice find Chahta,

Gaskets? We don't need no stinking gaskets! The more you ride it the more sludge will accumulate to seal the cracks.

I like old rare bikes no matter who built them. I'm not talking about 50-80 year old bikes that start out at $20000. You can get a nice small jap bike for less than $2 grand. Which is still less than they cost new.
I would like to own a 64 Electraglide just because I once owned a 76 electraglide & I don't care to kick it,,, all the time.

Oh yea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts