Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference, if any, from a Biker Rally and an "Adult" Biker Rally?

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
BOOBIES!!!!! and anything else that most people keep hidden under clothing. 8)

keep the Capt'n Morgan away from Lori. :lol:

·
Registered
7,830 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, I C..that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wehrd1 said:

Care to elaborate? :twisted:

·
Registered
394 Posts
wehrd1 said:

I knew there was a reason I bought a bike. :wink:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
The Man said:
wehrd1 said:

Care to elaborate? :twisted:
Nope, I'm taking the 5th...and I mean the amendment...Not HER 5th....she scares me. 8)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
The Man said:
What is the difference, if any, from a Biker Rally and an "Adult" Biker Rally?
Look at the way it's advertised and where its held...

If it's in a public area (Galveston TX, on the strand), you can bet that police will keep a lid on public nudity, drunk & disorderly, etc...

If it's in a private area but not labeled adults only(ROT, Austin TX), You may see some nudity (the parade is pretty raunchy) but it will be mostly the attendees doing their thing, not organized. Police are just there for public safety and pretty much turn a blind eye to the nudity,etc...

If it's private & adults only (Biker Rallies of Texas), there will usually be organized wet-tshirt contests, lingerie, naughty nighty contests, etc... The participants are usually of a more 'professional' grade that your average rally attendee.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kinda figured things were that way, but a friend of mine asked because a guy asked her to one and she wanted to know what the difference was. I've not been to a "adult" biker rally so to speak, so I couldn't tell her for sure.

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
The Man said:
I kinda figured things were that way, but a friend of mine asked because a guy asked her to one and she wanted to know what the difference was. I've not been to a "adult" biker rally so to speak, so I couldn't tell her for sure.
Sparks, OK...June..be there! :lol:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
And as far as me and the Captain....trust me....if you've ever been to an "adult" rally....I'm TAME! :lol:

Rallies like Sparks and Pawhuska are "adult" in that pretty much anything goes. You have to be 21 to enter, it's usually a camping thing, bands, lots of alcohol and debauchary! lol A regular rally would be like Bikes Blues and BBQ. Just a lot of freakin people!!! Don't worry...the B(r)VR won't be "too" wild! :lol: (seriously..it's not "adult" I promise! lol)

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Mort said:
wehrd1, you called it a fifth.........showing your age girl............. :lol:
what do they call them now??

·
Registered
394 Posts
Born2bWild said:
And as far as me and the Captain....trust me....if you've ever been to an "adult" rally....I'm TAME! :lol:

Rallies like Sparks and Pawhuska are "adult" in that pretty much anything goes. You have to be 21 to enter, it's usually a camping thing, bands, lots of alcohol and debauchary! lol A regular rally would be like Bikes Blues and BBQ. Just a lot of freakin people!!! Don't worry...the B(r)VR won't be "too" wild! :lol: (seriously..it's not "adult" I promise! lol)
well wth! lol.. j/k

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
THIS is an 'adult' rally: http://www.circleofpridemc.com/

beware if you click the PICTURES button once you enter 8)

this is about 40 miles from my house, and they have rallies 2ce/yr. spring & fall. it's usually a mud pit due to the rains those times of year here.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wehrd1 said:
THIS is an 'adult' rally: http://www.circleofpridemc.com/

beware if you click the PICTURES button once you enter 8)

this is about 40 miles from my house, and they have rallies 2ce/yr. spring & fall. it's usually a mud pit due to the rains those times of year here.
Thanks, but I'm at work and I'd kinda like to keep my job...LOL :wink:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Born2bWild said:
The Man said:
Sparks, OK...June..be there! :lol:
You goin? And on that note..is anyone else?

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
I doubt we make the one in June. They have one in June and one in October. We've gone to the one in Oct. but have yet to make the June rally. We keep SAYING we're going to go, then we never make it. :?

http://www.sparksamerica.com/

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I haven't had a chance to ride outta state yet..hmmm :idea:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts