Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,215 Posts
Leaning left, tire slipped, tried to correct it, bike went right offroad.

I'm thinking a road snake. You know how slippery they get.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Didn’t negotiate left turn at medium speed on a farm road. No road snake. I was right behind him. He looked like Evel Kneivel going up that grass ramp. (He got air!) Thankfully it was grass—the floorboard on the right hand side dug in and stopped him, and then flipped him on his left, where the engine guards saved his bike and his leg. But clearly he hit hard enough to do some damage to him and the bike. Had he been on road and not grass, he would have skidded for a while, and likely would have lost a lot of skin or worse.

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
Can someone please send Dom and Titty Glitter our best thoughts
Shawn & Diane

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Didn’t negotiate left turn at medium speed on a farm road. No road snake. I was right behind him. He looked like Evel Kneivel going up that grass ramp. (He got air!) Thankfully it was grass—the floorboard on the right hand side dug in and stopped him, and then flipped him on his left, where the engine guards saved his bike and his leg. But clearly he hit hard enough to do some damage to him and the bike. Had he been on road and not grass, he would have skidded for a while, and likely would have lost a lot of skin or worse.
Damn !
Glad he was with you guys. Nurse Vicki is great :)
Heal up quick Dom.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
doing a review on trip advisor for the Mt Coolidge and noticed on the bottom where listings for area businesses are listed, came across this for One Love Brewery...

wonder if anyone had the same idea who I thought he looked like...guesses anyone?

·
Super Moderator
56,215 Posts
doing a review on trip advisor for the Mt Coolidge and noticed on the bottom where listings for area businesses are listed, came across this for One Love Brewery...

wonder if anyone had the same idea who I thought he looked like...guesses anyone?
Joe Piscapo?

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

He rides a BMW

He rides a BMW

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
You need boards with lights in the holes :)

101 - 120 of 131 Posts