Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Rally Rides!!!! A few of Us Got Soaked Doing the Beery Tour!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nightly Fire Photo's.
We Miss You Ken, Cindy Took Your Place, and did a Great Job!!
Dom was wounded.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Rally Event's Photo's.
Corn Hole & Heaths Drinking Game !!!!!
Pardon the sideways photo's!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Rally Photo's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not sure why alot of the photo's are sideways, it could be the phones auto rotation.

Thanks Dom, Great Lunch at Rek-Lis!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: the_snake1201

·
Registered
950 Posts
Excellent pics Pete! Looks like a great location and like you guys had a fun time.
Thanks for posting...oh yeah, what's the plan for next year??!!

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Excellent pics Pete! Looks like a great location and like you guys had a fun time.
Thanks for posting...oh yeah, what's the plan for next year??!!

Mr.Johnny,

we discussed next year at the fire Saturday evening. and the consensus was that the roads and motel and owners was perfect and returning would be great. nothing was set in stone though as it kinda depends on what happens in Lake George in a couple weeks, and if the attendees vote to return to lake George or ride some new roads, or someone has a brand new idea of a something else. I did a little prep work, like last year and have already contacted a half dozen places, but will not lock down anything yet.

The roads and notches in the white mountains were awesome for riding. Some were nice and sweeping and some a lot more "technical" with lots of shifting/braking and hitting the correct line.

oh yea, and I still have your t-shirt, as I missed your message to give it to pete.

Chris

·
Super Moderator
20,716 Posts
should have been there...then you would know...don't think he wants anyone to say...sorry...important thing is...he's ok...bike....needs some TLC.

·
Administrator
16,330 Posts
Glad Dom is OK, bike can be fixed.

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Bike is always replaceable, Good Looking Dom is not...Glad your okay!!!

81 - 100 of 131 Posts